Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pic spam!

We went to Paul Bunyan's Animal Land over the weekend. They had a lot of baby animals, and a huge deer enclosure where you can feed and pet deer. They also have this exhibit- a spaniel who lives in the same cage as a spotted leopard! They apparently have been friends since birth and sleep together.


This fawn was very friendly- it ended up licking my camera!


Our tomatoes. They are starting to turn yellow. I need to get a cage to prop them, that little wooden stake isn't enough.


My pumpkins are beginning to bud! I hope that they have enough time before frost sets in again to grow and mature. We'll see. These are Jack-be-Little pumpkins.


I love the color my irises are- it's this vivid orangey red. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails