Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Start date

Or lack, thereof. W

We (by we I mean me, of course) keep getting asked when we are starting this year.

I hate this question at the moment.

I don't know when we are starting! This grown up stuff is hard!

Last year and the year before I had all my supplies in hand far advance and I was READY. I was excited.

This year I have none of that. Well, I supposed that I am excited, but I can't claim to have all my supplies in hand. I can't claim to have stared at the calendar and picked a day that we will jump back in.

Anyone else in limbo? Do I just need to stop whining, make some choices, and begin?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, us, we will either start at some point in Mid-September or if my nephew is going to Afghanistan Mid-October, but we have so got to get done before next summer because summer school is not fun in my book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails