Instead, I am sending a letter to the effect of:
Intent to Homeschool
Sweet Pea Lastname (DOB such and such)
Our curriculum is sequentially progressive because it is provided by publishers who recommended these publications for the grade level and above.
Following is the curriculum:
1) Science: God’s Design for Heaven and Earth- Planet Earth, the Universe, and Weather and Water
2) Writing: Language Lessons for the Very Young Vol. 1 by Sandi Queen
3) Civics: This Country of Ours: The Story of the United States by H.E. Marshall
4) History: Child’s History of the World by V. Hillyer
5) Mathematics: Saxon Math Grade 2
6&7) Literature & Reading: Ambleside Year 2: Tales from Shakespeare by Charles and Mary Lamb, Pilgrim’s Progress Book 1 but John Bunyan, Parables from Nature by Margaret Gatty, Understood Betsy but Dorothy Canfield Fisher, The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame, Robin Hood by Howard Pyle, McGuffey’s Readers
And that is ALL I am sending. Fin.