Saturday, May 15, 2010

In case you were wondering...

One of the benefits of living in a tiny town is that it's often pretty. We have a big chunk of woods that runs right through town, complete with marshes and a river. My girls really like the flowers that grow in the woods.


So far I'm really happy with our new Language Arts choices- the Rod and Staff is very thorough and quite a bit more writing then our previous choice. This does lead to some resistance from Sweet Pea since it's quite a transition, but once she's going she likes it and more importantly is learning.
I also brought back out my Galloping the Globe book and I think we may use that this summer as a change of pace. I dismissed it well over a year ago as not something we were interested in, but after doing the standard textbook approach I think it might be a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails