Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to the regularly scheduled program... mostly

This week we have reintroduced math and copywork/handwriting. It's nice to be adding things back in- for all of us!
We've kept up with phonics and free reading- and I'm eagerly beginning to anticipate when we are done with phonics and only working on spelling. Soon enough!

Sweet Pea has really been enjoying the Star Wars leveled readers from DK and I took today copywork from that.



We're working on number bonds in Singapore and I suspect that we may linger here a little longer then the week that the chapter is budgeted for. I'm completely OK with that, though- and so glad to have the instructor's guide to talk me through that. Primary Mathematics wants you to have all of the number bonds for the numbers 1-10 down before moving on.


I hope to have spelling back by next week and move on to a new science chapter- right now we've just been reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails