Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring!

The girls planted tomato plants a few weeks ago and they are finally beginning to really come up. I can't wait until they can plant them outside- and I really can't wait to be able to pick tomatos!





I know it's too early to really get my hopes up that we've had our last snow, but today was sunny and warm. We cleaned up all the trash that had been embeded in the snow over the winter and I began mapping out where I'd like to expand our garden.



I'd like to share this picture of a house across the street- look at how much snow we still have!






1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog!!! Now I can post comments! yay! sheesh, that's alot of snow...brrrr...it was in the 60's here today! That's more like it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails